Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Love Jars - '52 Reasons Why I Love You!'



Creating your own 'Love Jar' is a special way to tell someone how much they mean to you.  Amy set out to write one thought for every week of the year, but found that she couldn't stop at just 52!


1. You are my BEST friend
2. You are honest
3. You are a GREAT husband and I’m so grateful we are married for time and eternity.
4. You always make me feel special
5. You are one HOT man
6. You are always sweet to me no matter what.
7. You are A GREAT father
8. You make the best French toast.
9. You care about others.
10. You always put your family first
11. You are such a clever handy man
12. You work so hard
13. You are not afraid to stand up for me.
14. You care about my needs and the kids
15. You are a GREAT listener
16. Always ready to help me out
17. You help with chorus
18. You help with the kids wherever you can
19. You help me do the laundry and ironing
20. You play with the kids.
21. You love to come watch the kids do their sports
22. You make me feel like you love me
23. I love that you always drive
24. You are competitive in games and make things FUN!
25. You aren’t a sore loser
26. I love spending time with you
27. You always want to cuddle with me..
28. You are always happy to be home
29. You love spending time as a family
30. You watch cheesy TV series with me. – Even when they are really bad.
31. You dress to impress
32. You think about me all the time.
33. You buy me flowers
34. You support me in all that I do.
35. You have a strong testimony
36. You always try your best
37. I love you always remember to pray
38. You always try to cheer me up, when I’m feeling down.
39. You make the best pancakes
40. You are a great dancer
41. You are so sweet all the time, plus you like to eat sweets
42. I love that you call to tell me you are on your way home from work.
43. You are my best friend
44. You are the love of my life
45. I look forward to raising our children together
46. You make me feel important
47. I love that you help watch the clock so we are never late.
48. You make me feel loved and respected
49. I love that you care enough to never get TOO mad at me!
50. I love that you still love me and my craziness
51. I love that you are patient
52. I love that you are kind and understanding
53. I love that when I have an idea you just jump on board and do everything to help me achieve it.
54. I love that you are always well dressed
55. You're generous and thoughtful
56. You do great at whatever you put your mind to
57. You support me in my callings
58. Most of all, I love you for just being YOU!!!

(You can find more ideas for making your own Love Jar here.)


By Amy Villalobos


1 comment:

  1. What an awesomely cool idea. I'm going to do it for our anniversary. Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete